THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, November 25, 2008


So things at work were getting tight financially for awhile.We had to make some cuts in areas we really couldnt afford. One of the areas was our website. We had been paying three different people to do various things to our site. We have since got rid of our old "host" and design team. We now have 1 person that set up everything for us but that is all. I have been given the wonderful task of maintaining the emails,and website and making all the necessary changes and up dates(there are A LOT!!!) to our site. At first I was very overwhelmed becasue I knew nothing about computers except the basic myspace stuff-which I do enjoy. But now as Ive gotten into it I really seem to like doing this stuff. Please feel free to check it out. I am currently adding pictures to the site. http://www.thekitchenguy.biz/


































0 comments: