THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, July 24, 2009

so its been awhile......

So,I know its been awhile since I last posted. I really didnt think I would ever post again but,I think its time to catch everyone up! Last Saturday,(7/18/09) i married the love of my life! Yes,thats right you heard me,I am married. Mrs. Kevin Poppie :)
I tell ya I couldnt be happier. I am so excited for what God has done in my life this past year and even more excited to see where he will take me in the future.
There is so much I want to do for the kingdom,its overwheming at times!I prayed for a long time God would bring a good, Christian man into my life and that Selena and I would have a family and now He has. Not only did God give me a husband,He gave me a son as well! There is so much more to say, but for now I must go. Stay tuned though I am sure I will be posting more and more blogs soon :)

0 comments: