THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 27, 2010


I've been going through a lot this passed year. Many trials and temptations. I couldnt figure out why that was. Ive been drawing closer and closer to the Lord. Been tithing regularly,reading my bible,praying,getting more involved in the church. And then I realized that is why these attacks have been coming. God has blessed me this past year with a husband and stepson. And together,as I mentioned above,we've been growing and doing what is right,and the devil is scared. He does not care when we are sinning and not doing God's will because we are no threat to him. He cares when we start pressing in,and doing God's will and being obediant.The bible says he comes to kill and destroy. He trys to steal our joy. What we have to realize is that he cannot take anything from us we dont allow him to. we have the covering of the most high God upon us! The next time the devil comes knocking,WE HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE POWER TO TURN HIM AWAY!!! We do NOT need to stand by and let him rob us of what the Lord has given us! WOW! Just writing this I am getting goosebumps! I am so happy to be a child of God! AMEN and yea God!!!!!

John 10:10 (NIV)
"The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."


1 comments:

A Joyful Chaos said...

Great post. Thanks for sharing.