THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 29, 2010


It's hard sometimes dealing with things. I know God has a plan for my life. I know in His will and timing things will be revealed. But, Im not perfect,and I struggle sometimes with the unknown. I try to take control of situations and circumstances. My husband and I have been trying to have a baby now for 6 months. Circumstances in my body prevent me from being able to properly function to make a baby without certian medications. My husband and I have many discussions and sometimes arguments about this. He feels that God can open my womb anytime He wants to. I beleive this too. But I also beleive in the supernatural as well as the natural. I have poor vision I beleive God can heal me of that,but for now He has provided me with glasses to see. I think this works the same way. He has provided me with the medication for my body to function properly. I don't want to be the person who drowned on the roof top because she let 3 boats pass her by then asks the Lord why He didnt save her. On the other hand maybe these are just my excuses to take control away from God because I want a baby NOW in My time. But I know this isnt the way it works. I know in my head we are in a season of building. we are building a foundation in our marraige that will never be shaken. And I know God does NOT need my help. He wants every part of my life and wants me to give control up to him. And I want to,I really do. So my question is,how do you stop the heartache? How do you stop the pain of seeing your friends and so many around you pregnant or with newborns? How do you stop the pain? How do you tell your heart what your head knows?

2 comments:

Jessica said...

You trust God. You cast your cares upon Him. He does not want to see you hurting. He does not want you to have heartache. He loves you and He CAN and WILL give you the desires of your heart. You need to trust Him. He loves you more than anything. Receive that love. Believe in that love. Let that love refresh you. He cares about you.

Jessica said...

We care about you, too :)